The ZV700B combines the function of a manual light switch, with the option of automatic timed control of lighting on a weekly basis available at the press of a button. There is a further option of starting an automatic lighting period at dusk, but ending it with a timed off, and a random option, based around programmed times.
- 6 different time periods (5 day plus 2 day or 7 day programming) displayed on an easy-view blue illuminated screen.
- Four operating modes are available;
- Auto mode: The light output will be controlled by the programmed times.
- Photocell mode: The light output will only come on when the light level drops, if it is within a programmed times.
- Random mode: On a random basis, it can change the ON/OFF times programmed by up to 30 minutes earlier, or later than programmed.
- Manual mode: The light output is controlled by the Adv button, not the programmed times
- Automatic summer/winter time changeover.
- Controls 40 – 400W of filament, 11 – 150W low energy (minimum bulb size 11W), 18 – 76W of fluorescent, 20 – 200W of low voltage and 20W LED lighting.
- Note: FLA01 strip light adaptor may be required in certain installations.
- Fits a standard flush or surface mount BS wall box min. 25mm deep.
|Filament Load (Max.)
|Low Voltage Lighting
||11 to 150W
|Fluorescent & Low Energy Lighting
||18 to 76W Fluorescent, 20 to 200W Low Energy, (Minimum bulb size 11W)
|Stand-alone LED Rating
|Light Level Sensing
|Light ON Time
|Concealed Front Panel
||Conforms to Latest Directives
|Height (Open) (mm)
|Dimensions (Closed) (mm)
||86 (H), 86 (W), 50 (D)