A 4 Gang Smart Dimmer by LightwaveRF finished in stainless steel.
Smart Series products incorporate Apple HomeKit compatibility, 2-way communication, built-in energy monitoring, soft start dimmers and more! The dimmers are quick and easy to DIY install and do not require extra cabling. An optional 10mm spacer is also included.
- Suitable with LED lamps/bulbs (please ensure the LED lamps are dimmable).
- Suitable with halogens & incandescent.
- Suitable with low voltage & LED strips (please ensure a suitable dimmable transformer is used).
- CFLs are not recommended to be used with these dimmer switches as it may cause damage to the dimmer itself.
- Requires a Link Plus & Link Plus app for operation.
- Works with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant & IFTTT.
- Can be retrofitted to existing wiring.
Lightwave dimmer switches are designed to work with LEDs if the LEDs are dimmable, but even then, there are some varieties that will have trouble dimming and may flicker. This may be resolved by increasing the total load (adding more bulbs), but not always. For Smart Series dimmers, manual calibration or reducing the dimming range may also help. To ensure the best experience, we strongly recommend referring to our LED compatibility chart to find a suitable lamp that has been pre-tested with Lightwave Dimmers.
|No. of Gangs
|Power of Voltage
||15 x 2.8 x 8.8 cm
||200W (per gang)
Smart Dimmer Setup Guide