Basic HDMI Modules have a rear socket that is aligned with the front socket and are not designed for a backbox where cables are bent up but are used in partition walls or where you have plenty of room behind your faceplate where the Cable will have a suitable softer bend radius. If you need to fit into a backbox you can buy a cable dongle type or buy the angled socket version.
- Fits 25x50mm aperture and has straight socket at rear (not angled)
- Around 90-100mm or more clearance behind the faceplate is required depending on cable
- NOTE -Socket protrudes 20mm at rear on faceplate plus your HDMI lead plug and lead
- Female to Female 19 Pin Compatible with any HDMI Cable standard
- Flame retardant to UL94-V2