CAT6 is the standard set to support data transmissions at frequencies up to 250 Mhz over 100 ohm twisted pair cable . Commonly used to support many Data applications. More than double the information carrying capacity of Cat5e
Modules are tested to the BS EN 50173 standard which is harder to pass than the EIA/TIA standard which many others are tested to. Made from Flame retardant plastic compliant with UL94-V2
25x50mm size modules are sometimes referred to as “Euro Modules” and can be used in any of the KAUDEN plastic or decorative faceplate ranges.
- Fits 25x50mm aperture , just snap it in
- Performs to UK/EU standard BS EN 50173-6
- Clear hinged label cover for ease of use
- Standard IDC terminals including cable tie
- Flame retardant to UL94-V2 and colour coded for 568B wiring (most common used)