An Apollo XP95 Standard Temperature Detector (55000-400APO).
- A high quality Type A2S standard temperature (55°C) heat detector
- Fully compatible with C-TEC's XFP & ZFP XP95/Discovery Addressable Fire Panels.
- Monitors temperature by using a single thermistor which provides a voltage output proportional to the external air temperature.
- Responds well to flaming fires with high heat output.
- Typically used in areas where smoke detectors cannot be installed such as kitchens.
- Red LED illuminates when the detector is in alarm.
- Certified to EN54-5 by the LPCB.
- Requires a 45681-210APO standard base or 45681-242APO low power relay base.
- 'Xpert' card addressed for speedy installation.
||Certified to EN54-5 by the LPCB
||Compatible with C-TEC's XFP/ZFP XP95/Discovery Addressable Fire Panels
||Monitors temperature by using a single thermistor network which provides a voltage output proportional to the external air temperature. Provides a good response to flaming fires with high heat
||25°C typical, 50°C max.
|Static response temperature
||54°C typical, 70°C max.
||2-wire, polarity insensitive
||17 to 28V DC
||250µA average; 500µA peak
||2mA (LED illuminated)
||Clear LED emitting red light when in alarm
||L1&L2 supply in/out; +R remote LED +Ve connection; -R remote LED -Ve connection. (4mA remote LED current @ 5V measured across remote load)
|Product dimensions (mm)
||100mm diameter x 42 mm H (not in base). 50mm height when in base
|Construction & finish
||White polycarbonate V.O rated rated to UL94. Stainless steel terminals
||105g (not in base); 157g (in base)
||-20ºC to +70ºC
||Requires a BF308XP standard base or BF308XPR low power relay base. 1mA power up surge current for 0.3 seconds