An AlarmSense Detector Base (45681-244APO).
- Compatible with all AlarmSense fire detectors.
- Includes on-board 'removAlert' circuitry that detects the removal of an AlarmSense detector and reports a fault back to the control panel.
- Continues to work during the unauthorised removal of detectors.
- Quick and simple installation.
- Less than 3µA quiescent current with detector fitted.
- The 45681-244APO is NOT required on AlarmSense detectors that are used as part of a detector/sounder base or detector/sounder visual indicator base combination.
||Less than 3µA with detector head fitted
|Product dimensions (mm)
|Construction & finish
||Load presented to Zone when detector removed is 47Ω for 10ms every 4 seconds
AlarmSense Device Instructions