A Ei100R Ionisation Smoke Alarm. The Ei100R Ionisation Smoke Alarm runs on a 12V DC power. The alarm gives a fire warning when adequate smoke enters the alarm. The alarm has a pair of built-in Volt free relay contacts (i.e. can be used to switch into a burglar panel).
Ionisation alarms are best at detecting fast flaming fires which are commonly caused by clothing and paper and are best suited in bedrooms.
- Dual ionisation chamber sensor
- Advanced suppression and calibration technology
- Interconnectable with other 100R Series alarms
- Volt free relay contact supplied
- Battery removal indicator
||Smoke chamber is tested every 40 seconds and unit bleeps if a fault is detected
||10.2 to 14 Volts DC -normally supplied by compatible control panel
||85dB(A) at 3m.
||4°C to 40°C
||0 to 90% relative humidity
|| 140 x 125 x 46mm
||BS EN 14604:2005