An Apollo XP95 Optical Smoke Detector (55000-600APO).
- Fully compatible with C-TEC's XFP & ZFP XP95/Discovery Addressable Fire Panels.
- Works using the light scatter principle.
- Responds well to slow-burning, smouldering fires.
- Well-suited for bedrooms and escape routes.
- Red LED illuminates when the detector is in alarm.
- Certified to EN54-7 by the LPCB.
- Requires a 45681-210APO standard base or 45681-242APO low power relay base.
- 'Xpert' card addressed for speedy installation.
||Certified to EN54-7 by the LPCB
||Compatible with C-TEC's XFP/ZFP XP95/Discovery Addressable Fire Panels
||Generates an alarm when it detects a pre-set threshold of smoke penetration in its smoke chamber. Provides a very good response to overheating/thermal combustion and a good response to smouldering/glowing/flaming combustion & flaming with high heat.
||Nominal alarm threshold of 2.4% light grey smoke obscuration per metre
||2-wire, polarity insensitive
||17 to 28V DC
||340µA average; 600µA peak
||2mA (LED illuminated)
||Clear LED emitting red light when in alarm
||L1&L2 supply in/out; +R remote LED +Ve connection; -R remote LED -Ve connection. (4mA remote LED current @ 5V measured across remote load).
|Product dimensions (mm)
||100mm diameter x 42 mm H (not in base). 50mm height when in base
|Construction & finish
||White polycarbonate V.O rated rated to UL94. Stainless steel terminals
||105g (not in base); 157g (in base)
||-20ºC to +60ºC
||Requires a BF308XP standard base or BF308XPR low power relay base. 1mA power up surge current for 0.3 seconds