An Apollo XP95 Optical Smoke Detector (55000-600APO).
- Fully compatible with C-TEC's XFP & ZFP XP95/Discovery Addressable Fire Panels.
- Works using the light scatter principle.
- Responds well to slow-burning, smouldering fires.
- Well-suited for bedrooms and escape routes.
- Red LED illuminates when the detector is in alarm.
- Certified to EN54-7 by the LPCB.
- Requires a 45681-210APO standard base or 45681-242APO low power relay base.
- 'Xpert' card addressed for speedy installation.
|Certified to EN54-7 by the LPCB
|Compatible with C-TEC's XFP/ZFP XP95/Discovery Addressable Fire Panels
|Generates an alarm when it detects a pre-set threshold of smoke penetration in its smoke chamber. Provides a very good response to overheating/thermal combustion and a good response to smouldering/glowing/flaming combustion & flaming with high heat.
|Nominal alarm threshold of 2.4% light grey smoke obscuration per metre
|2-wire, polarity insensitive
|17 to 28V DC
|340µA average; 600µA peak
|2mA (LED illuminated)
|Clear LED emitting red light when in alarm
|L1&L2 supply in/out; +R remote LED +Ve connection; -R remote LED -Ve connection. (4mA remote LED current @ 5V measured across remote load).
|Product dimensions (mm)
|100mm diameter x 42 mm H (not in base). 50mm height when in base
|Construction & finish
|White polycarbonate V.O rated rated to UL94. Stainless steel terminals
|105g (not in base); 157g (in base)
|-20ºC to +60ºC
|Requires a BF308XP standard base or BF308XPR low power relay base. 1mA power up surge current for 0.3 seconds