An Apollo XP95 Multisensor Detector (55000-885APO).
- Fully compatible with C-TEC's XFP & ZFP XP95/Discovery Addressable Fire Panels.
- Combines an optical smoke sensor and thermistor temperature sensor.
- Responds well to a wide range of fires.
- Well suited for environments such as hotel bedrooms.
- Red LED illuminates when the detector is in alarm.
- Certified to EN54-7 by the LPCB.
- Requires a 45681-210APO standard base or 45681-242APO low power relay base.
- 'Xpert' card addressed for speedy installation.
||Certified to EN54-7 by the LPCB
||Compatible with C-TEC's XFP/ZFP XP95/Discovery Addressable Fire Panels
||Combines inputs from optical smoke and heat sensors and processes them using a sophisticated algorithm. Designed to be sensitive to a wide range of fires. Provides a good response to overheating/thermal combustion and to flaming fires with high heat.
|Static response temperature
||2-wire, polarity insensitive
||17 to 28V DC
||500µA average; 750µA peak
||2mA (LED illuminated)
||Clear LED emitting red light when in alarm
||L1&L2 supply in/out; +R remote LED +Ve connection; -R remote LED -Ve connection. (4mA remote LED current @ 5V measured across remote load).
|Product dimensions (mm)
||100mm diameter x 50 mm H (not in base). 58mm height when in base
|Construction & finish
||White polycarbonate V.O rated rated to UL94. Stainless steel terminals
||105g (not in base); 160g (in base)
||-20ºC to +60ºC
||Requires a BF308XP standard base or BF308XPR low power relay base. 1mA power up surge current for 0.3 seconds