A Ei144RC Heat Alarm. Mains powered alarm with a 9V Alkaline battery back-up and contains a thermistor that triggers when the temperature of 58ºC is reached.
Heat alarms are best at detecting large, fast flaming fires which are commonly caused by kitchen fires.
- Mains powered with 9V battery backup
- Can be interlinked through hardwire or RadioLINK wireless connections
- Comes with easi-fit base for quick and easy installation
- Heat sensor triggers at 58°C
- Ideal for kitchens and garages
||Simulates a high temperature to check the Thermistor, electronics and horn
||230V AC 50Hz
||85dB(A) at 3m.
||0°C to 40°C
||15% to 95% relative humidity
||150mm dia. x 60mm
||BS EN 5446-2:2003